The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the U.S. Government agency that oversees most foods and medical products. The FDA's job is to make sure that:Participants:
- food is safe, healthy, and clean
- medicines and medical devices are reasonably safe and effective
- cosmetic products are safe
- animal foods and drugs are safe
- food and medical products have proper labels
Select from the list below to go to a Center's home page:
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Office of Regulatory Affairs
- National Center for Toxicological Research
The FDA is responsible for devising new treatment procedures & making the drugs & medicines safer & affordable to use. It also holds the responsibility of controlling the radiation emitting devices, biologics & blood products in the direction of helping the common population.
At Methodize Inc., we provide expert advice to companies seeking approval from the FDA. Our FDA consulting department helps people improve upon the quality norms in the procedures & processes. Anyone can read the regulations, at Methodize Inc., we provide solutions that work.