CE Marking Consulting
CE is the symbol of trust and reliance among European customers. It ensures the customer that, according to the manufacturer, the product complies with the requirements of European law. Previously known as the "EC Mark" and defined as European Conformity, the symbol changed to "CE Marking" in 1993. It depicts some of the following indications:The product complies with European health requirements, environmental protection legislation & safety measures.
- It depicts that the product can be placed in the market as a reliable and trustworthy commodity.
- It ensures free movement of the product In EFTA & EU (European Union).
- It means that the non-conforming product can be withdrawn by vigilance authorities.
- Testing of the product
- Issue of the type examination certificate
- Evaluation of the designer dossier
- Technical file evaluation
- Constant surveillance of the quality system
- Monitoring of product system
- Standard identification
- Selection of the test methods
- Selection of applicable product standards
- Selection of the Notified body
- Devising an endorsed representative in the European Union for the product
- Organizing a Declaration of Conformity
- Carry the CE marking on product packaging, material, labeling documents and instructions for use of the product
At Methodize Inc., we provide consultation to companies who want to acquire the CE Marking in order to market their product legally and effectively in Europe. Through our expert consulting services, we guarantee your company will acquire CE Marking in a timely and efficient manner. Anyone can read the regulations, at Methodize Inc., we provide solutions that work.